Question about 1999 Chevrolet Astro
How to reset electric door locks
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. Locate the Data Link Port underneath the driver side dashboard use image above for reference.
3. Jump terminal 8 to terminal 4. User a jumper wire or bent paper clip to connect the two ports. Locks will cycle to confirm programming
4. Press and hold lock and unlock button on the remote being programmed. Hold until the locks cycle again signaling successful programming. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
5. Remove the jumper wire or paperclip to exit programming mode.
Posted on Apr 07, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2013 | 2003 GMC Envoy
Aug 08, 2011 | 2004 Chrysler Sebring
Apr 07, 2010 | 2001 Mercury Sable
Mar 30, 2010 | 1991 Lexus LS 400
Mar 22, 2010 | 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Sep 19, 2009 | 2000 BMW 3 Series
Jul 15, 2009 | 1995 Ford F350
Jun 16, 2009 | 1996 Lexus LS 400
Apr 09, 2009 | 1997 Saab 9000
Jan 17, 2009 | 1994 Isuzu Rodeo
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: