Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To reset the service interval indicator you need to buy a "Peake" / "Baume" or similar OBDII reader / resetter.
Cost about $150 - $200 ea.
Posted on Jan 16, 2010
1. With the key out of the ignition... press and hold the left odometer button.
2. Turn the key to position 1... Meaning radio turns on, but instrument cluster warning lights stay off.
3. Keep holding the button for a few seconds (5-10) untill the display changes and says any of these words... OIL SERVICE or INSPECTION with RESET or RE.
4. Release the button but then again press it and hold (about 5-10 seconds) untill RESET or RE flashes.
5. While the display flashes press the button one more time briefly, and if done correctly the words "end SIA" will show up in a few seconds.
Posted on Aug 19, 2010
Then turn on ignition. Press O button (top on the left) for 30 seconds. Release after you hear a beep and press M (lower left)
Scroll through the messages untill you reach the Reset Std message.
If you have used oil according to quality sheet 229.31 or 228/229.51, you can scroll to Reset.31 or Reset.51 respectively.
This selects the oil type used.
Now, when appropriate oil type is selected- press 0 for 6 seconds untill ''2'' is displayed. Press O once again briefly and the ''done'' message will confirm that the job is finished.
This work on 08 model some times you need to do it more than once for it to work
Posted on Feb 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 30, 2014 | 2013 Hyundai Sonata Limited
Feb 21, 2012 | 2009 Audi A4
Jul 05, 2011 | Renault R5 Cars & Trucks
May 20, 2011 | 2009 Audi Q7
Sep 23, 2010 | 2009 Mitsubishi Outlander
Aug 25, 2010 | 2000 Volvo S80
Jul 13, 2009 | 2001 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Jan 24, 2018 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
10 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: