Question about 2006 Mercedes-Benz C 280
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi,pls. remove the cylinder head cover,try to rotate the crankshaft on ot position,then look the hole 5mm in intake and exhaust sprocket,install 2 pcs. of 5mm pin with align on surface of cylinder head,ot on crankshaft pulley and two sprocket lock in the surface of head ,you have a104.941 engine,ty
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
to get the fluid back into the trans you find the dipstic for the trans and take it out and put a funnle into the tube and put the fluid in through there
Posted on Jun 07, 2010
It is the same for any mercedes. here is a copy from another source on the internet
· Function check
· Check warning and indicator lamps, illumination and interior lighting
· Check windshield wiper, windshield washer system, headlamp cleaning system
· Reset maintenance service counter in instrument cluster
· Check front brake pads for lining thickness
· Check tires for damage, condition
· Correct tire inflation pressure
· Change engine oil and filter
· Fluid level checks of the following:
· Engine cooling system, antifreeze and corrosion protection
· Windshield washer system
· Brake system
· Check and correct battery fluid level
· Check battery condition
· Check catch, safety catch and hinges on engine hood for proper operation
· Correct tire inflation pressure in spare tire
· Check battery condition
Posted on Aug 30, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank you"
SOURCE: I have been told that
Hummm, interesting. Perhaps there is some conductivity property to the MB fluid. To test, drain out all of the fulid and install MB fluid and you will have your answer.
Posted on Oct 15, 2010
unfortunely mercedes use radio freq. in all there keys and locks.alarms...etc im really sorry but this is something that a mercedes dealership has do handle agian im really sorry
Posted on May 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 26, 2013 | Mitsubishi Colt Cars & Trucks
Mar 17, 2011 | Ford Fiesta Cars & Trucks
Aug 29, 2010 | Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cars & Trucks
Jan 08, 2010 | 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
Sep 12, 2009 | 2005 Kia Sportage
Jun 11, 2009 | 2006 Peugeot 405
Apr 17, 2009 | 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: