Question about 2006 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi,pls. remove the cylinder head cover,try to rotate the crankshaft on ot position,then look the hole 5mm in intake and exhaust sprocket,install 2 pcs. of 5mm pin with align on surface of cylinder head,ot on crankshaft pulley and two sprocket lock in the surface of head ,you have a104.941 engine,ty
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
bank one in a C280 99 sport its located on passanger side where 1st cylinder its located, When you step front of you car, take out the plastic cover and see right on top of the front spark plugs, you will see numer 1 on you left side (diver side) 1st top of 1st spark plug you'll see number 4 on you right side same first spark plug from your right.
In you want to replace bank 1 1-2 or 1bank-2nd sensor. you'll need to remove exhaust pipes about 6 bolts total in you garage your car well lifted and a 12pack of beer one friend of you may take about 3 hrs be patiente.. beers are for after job done!!
Posted on Aug 16, 2009
It is the same for any mercedes. here is a copy from another source on the internet
· Function check
· Check warning and indicator lamps, illumination and interior lighting
· Check windshield wiper, windshield washer system, headlamp cleaning system
· Reset maintenance service counter in instrument cluster
· Check front brake pads for lining thickness
· Check tires for damage, condition
· Correct tire inflation pressure
· Change engine oil and filter
· Fluid level checks of the following:
· Engine cooling system, antifreeze and corrosion protection
· Windshield washer system
· Brake system
· Check and correct battery fluid level
· Check battery condition
· Check catch, safety catch and hinges on engine hood for proper operation
· Correct tire inflation pressure in spare tire
· Check battery condition
Posted on Aug 30, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank you"
SOURCE: Hi Where is located the fuse
end of the dash when you open the door its visable behind a panel i have uploaded some pics for you but they will have to be censored first
Posted on Sep 15, 2011
Testimonial: "Thank you for your answer !!! Waiting for the pictures "
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz C 280
Feb 13, 2018 | Ford Transit Cars & Trucks
Jul 26, 2013 | Mitsubishi Colt Cars & Trucks
Feb 07, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 03, 2011 | Hyundai Tucson Cars & Trucks
Oct 11, 2010 | Mercedes-Benz C230 Cars & Trucks
Apr 17, 2009 | 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: