Question about 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hiya...the cabin air filter is located below the front passenger/windshield area.
It's only accessible by standing outside the Equinox with the hood open.
Here's how to do it...(before you pop open the hood)
1) Stand outside at the front-right door area.
2) Just below the front windshield area, pull up a few small black plastic clips that's on the black windshield wiper cowl area- a small flat screwdriver or a special clip-remover tool is handy.
3) Raise the hood up.
4) There may be a triangular-shaped hard foam sound damper at the left side nearby the hood hinge...pull it off if it allow you to work around it with ease.
5) Continue to find a few black plastic clips around the black windshield wiper cowl area.
6) Gently pull up the black windshield wiper cowl cover with care not to bend it too hard during removal.
7) You should see the cabin air filter inside that's held in place by a black rectangular box inside.
8) There's 2 black tabs that holds the cabin air filter in place.
9) Insert your finger or tool to pry the cabin air filter away from the tabs.
10) Remove old cabin air filter.
Remember to reinstall the clip parts back into place when you're finished.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
Sounds like your water pump is going out or your thermostat is stuck. Check the thermostat first and make sure it is not frozen in the clsed position.
Posted on May 08, 2009
There is no fill plug on transmission pans, you have to fill them from the
dipstick tube in the engine bay. Get a long funnel that will fit into the
dipstick tube hole, and then fill it that way. Make sure you turn the
vehicle on while filling it, and put it through all the gears, with your foot
on the brake. This will make sure your torque convertor is being properly
filled, along with the trans. Good luck.
Posted on Mar 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2017 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Sep 13, 2014 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Jan 29, 2014 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Jun 15, 2012 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Nov 01, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Jun 28, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
May 18, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Mar 23, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Oct 01, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Aug 13, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!