Question about Nissan Maxima
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 1994 devilles flasher location
Turn signal flasher module is behind dash left of steering column near chime module. I have a 94 Seville and I had that same problem you need a Turn Signal Flasher Moduel, I forgot the proper term for it but I had to get mine replaced too. When I hit the signals to turn the side light would come on but the signal light wouldn't. Its a little box you get from Cadillac it only cost like $20 - $25 and you get it installed and trust. It'll work again. I just got mine done this week and my car now has turn signals again.
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
SOURCE: dodge spirit flasher location
You remove a few phillips head screws on the cover beneath the dash under the knee panel. The hood release is attached to the panel. You can reach it from below or remove the knee panel around the fuse box door. Look for the screws around the trim piece. It's a fairly simple process. It's a small, silver, and looks like a little can. I hope this helps. Don't forget to rate my answer, thanks.
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
I have a 2005 Chrysler T&C. The turn signal would not work at all or activate incorrect side. The switch is easy to remove as described by dukecityman.
Once the switch is of, it has four screws holding it together.I took this apart to find that there was a circuit-board which was contaminated with dirt. wiped it of, put it back together, working fine.
If you take it apart use caution. there are parts on the "top" which will fall out. ( they go right back in) The circuit-board is on the "bottom" half. You really only need to take this part off. (less moving parts)
Your going to replace it anyway, whats the harm?
Posted on Jan 28, 2010
On the 1993 Sedan de Ville, The hazard flasher is easy to locate, under the dash between the steering column and the radio. Looking up, you will see the smooth round side of the flasher and the wires will be attached to the top.
The turn signal flasher is more difficult to get to, but readily accessed with a T-15 torx driver and a little patience. It is located to the left of the steering column, but is most easily accessed through the dash panel instead of from underneath.
1. remove the T-15 screw from above the headlight switch, above the fuel data center, and above the small panel similar to the one around headlight switch. All of these are somewhat hidden, and you'll need to feel for them or get low and look up at them.
2. Using a bent piece of wire or an allen wrench, or anything else handy, pull off the small trim piece that is directly below the steering column. On my car, this is wood-grained plastic. This will expose two more screws that need to be removed.
3. Now, you should be able to remove the large dash trim panel that goes around the fuel data center.
4. Unscrew the two T-15 screws that hold the fuel data center into the dash, and it should pull straight forward. There should be plenty of wire to move it out of the way.
5. The turn signal flasher is the silver can that you see to the right in the opening you just created by removing the fuel data center module. It has a single plug with two conductors on the back. I had to use a small screwdriver to pry it off.
It is a different part number, so I don't know if you can just swap it for the hazard flasher to test it like you can on many cars. I just replaced mine with a Wagner 323, which is what came out of mine.
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2016 | 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Aug 24, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 01, 2014 | 1977 Chrysler Valiant
Nov 12, 2013 | 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
Sep 14, 2011 | 1999 Dodge Caravan
Jul 25, 2010 | 1992 Dodge Dynasty
Dec 02, 2009 | 2005 Dodge Caravan
Jul 16, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!