Question about 1997 Saab 900
Posted by Anonymous on
4 Cylinder Thermostat Removal
1. Drain the coolant by opening the drain cock or removing the lower radiator hose. Remove the lid to speed up process
2. Remove the throttle body cover on turbo cars
3. Remove the bypass hose and the pressure pipe between the Intercooler and the throttle body on turbo cars
4. Rempve the screw that holds the coolant pipe to the water pump
5. Remove the screw that holds the coolant pipe in the front left of the engine
6. Remove the hose to the throttle body pre-heater
7. Remove the thermostat housing and remove the thermostat
8. Refit in Reverse
Posted on Oct 21, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2014 | 1995 Saab 900
Sep 15, 2009 | 1997 Saab 900
Sep 10, 2009 | 1994 Saab 900
May 02, 2009 | 2002 Saab 9-5
Jan 20, 2009 | 1993 Saab 9000 Hatchback
Aug 11, 2008 | 1995 Saab 900
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!