Question about 1997 Saab 900
Posted by Anonymous on
4 Cylinder Thermostat Removal
1. Drain the coolant by opening the drain cock or removing the lower radiator hose. Remove the lid to speed up process
2. Remove the throttle body ccover on turbo cars
3. Remove the bypass hose and the pressure pipe between the Intercooler and the throttle body on turbo cars
4. Rempve the screw that holds the coolant pipe to the water pump
5. Remove the screw that holds the coolant pipe in the front left of the engine
6. Remove the hose to the throttle body pre-heater
7. Remove the thermostat housing and remove the thermostat
8. Refit in Reverse
Posted on Oct 21, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 03, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 05, 2011 | 2001 Pontiac Grand Am SE
Jun 03, 2011 | Saab 900 Cars & Trucks
Dec 23, 2009 | 2002 Dodge Stratus
Jan 16, 2009 | 2000 Ford Taurus
Jun 27, 2008 | 2006 Dodge Magnum
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!