Question about 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
to be honest about it I always pry it out enough to get my fingers behind it to get a grip and **** as hard as i can to get it loose i believe the 2001 has the two piece clips that are tough to get to let go and the clips usually break very rarely the panel will id say like 1 in 75 and there are so many clips you cant tell if one is missing
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
1, Disconnect the able from negative terminal of the battery.
2. Pry the courtesy light from the door trim and disconnect the wire connector..
3. Remove all door trim panel retaining screws and door pull armrest assemblies.
4. Remove the door switch panel and the control switch panel and the control switch assembly.
5. On models with memory seats/mirrors, use small-flat bladed pry tool to remove and disconnect the wire.
6. Grasp the trim panel lift up and pull out to detach it from the door. Disconnect the inner door handle lock rod from the handle. Unplug any electrical connectors remaining and remove the door panel.
7. To install, connect the wire harness connectors and place the panel in position in the door. Press the trim panel down into place until the hooks are seated.
8. Install the armrest/door pulls, the courtesy light and the window switch'
9. Reconnect the battery
Also. You will need star pattern drivers to remove the window and motor from your door. If you have all the equipment it should only take you 1 hour.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
SOURCE: dodge caravan sliding doors
First, keep in mind that as you begin to remove these doors you run the risk of causing serious scratches to the paint and glass, so put some masking tape and/or plastic sheeting around both sides of the door (rear quarter panel and rear glass, front door and front door glass)
I would get a Haynes repair guide since that's what I have to work from and it will tell you step by step with pictures, what to do. It's not hard, but you need to get all of the attach points unhooked to be successful. Suggest you have a helper working with you to keep the door steady.
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
You'll need to remove screws that are by the door handle, arm rest, under door and side of door and then gently pull back on the panel as there will also be retaining clips attached and you don't want to break them. If needed, you can pull back the weather seal (can't reuse it, but it's not that important) and you will be able to access everything inside the door
Posted on Aug 14, 2009
the door track cable on the right side will have a broken wire in it,the drivers side will be the door control module inside the door
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2014 | 2006 Dodge Caravan SXT
May 21, 2014 | 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
Apr 11, 2012 | 2005 Dodge Caravan
Fig. Removing the trim panel to access the rear blower motor
Fig. The rear blower motor is held in place by four screws
Nov 01, 2010 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
Feb 06, 2010 | 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jan 17, 2010 | 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jul 28, 2009 | 2007 Dodge Caravan SXT Minivan New Cars
Feb 18, 2009 | 2002 Dodge Caravan
Jan 15, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
Oct 04, 2016 | 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: