Engine will turn over but not crank.????
Engine cranks but won't start an run .
The instrument cluster receives odometer rolling count status from the PCM and stores the mileage in non-volatile memory (NVM). When the instrument cluster fails to receive the odometer rolling count status for more than two seconds, the odometer display will show dashes.
Odometer NVM Memory Failure
INSTALL a new instrument cluster. REFER to Instrument Cluster in this section. CLEAR the DTCs. REPEAT the self-test.
Taking the vehicle an having it checked for DTC'S - diagnostic trouble codes would be a good idea ! Not to autozone or advance etc... Need a professional or factory scanner to check for these codes .
- The headlamps are on continuously
- Headlamp switch.
- Multifunction switch.
- Daytime running lamp (DRL) relay No. 2 (if equipped).
- DRL jumper (if equipped).
- Headlamp relay (if equipped).
- Remote anti-theft personality (RAP) module (if equipped).
- Central security module (if equipped)
- Light sensor amplifier (if equipped).