Question about 1996 Cadillac Eldorado
This sounds like the heater core radiator has a leak. After disconnnecting the negative battery terminal and draining the coolant, you will have to perform the following:
1) disconnect the heater core hoses.
2) remover right side sound insulator and glove box module.
3) Remove the programmer shield, if equipped and disconect the air mix valve link.
4) Detach the programmer vacuum and electrical connectors.
5) Remove the heater core cover, leaving the programmer attached.
6) Remove the heater core retaining screws and the heater core.
7) Take the heater core to a radiator shop for repair and re-install.
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2014 | 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
Mar 09, 2012 | 1996 Cadillac Eldorado
Jul 28, 2011 | 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
Jul 28, 2011 | 1990 Cadillac Eldorado
Feb 16, 2010 | 1996 Cadillac Eldorado
Jun 19, 2009 | 1997 Cadillac Eldorado
Jun 16, 2009 | 1996 Cadillac Eldorado
Apr 26, 2009 | 1994 Cadillac Eldorado
Mar 31, 2009 | 1996 Ford Taurus
May 21, 2017 | 1996 Plymouth Neon
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: