Question about 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara
How to program a new key fob for a Suzuki Grand Vitara?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Is it possible to program
1. Make sure vehicle is in Park
2. Press Vehicle Information button (has the icon of a car and an 'i')until 'PRESS *check mark* TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY' displays.
3. Press set/reset button. The message 'REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE' will display.
4. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the transmitter at the same time for about 15 seconds. A beep will sound indicating that the transmitter is matched.
5. To match additional transmitters at this time, repeat Step 3. Each vehicle can have a maximum of four transmitters matched to it.
6. To exit the program mode, you must cycle the key to LOCK.
If that doesnt work, go to: http://www.bing.com/search?q=how+to+program+a+keyless+entry+fob+for+a+2002+Suzuki+Grand+Vitara&go=&form=QBLH&qs=n&sk=
Posted on Jan 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2016 | 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Nov 01, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 31, 2014 | 2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Feb 07, 2014 | 2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Jul 18, 2012 | 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4WD
Jan 06, 2011 | Suzuki Grand Vitara Cars & Trucks
Nov 13, 2010 | 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Feb 13, 2010 | 2007 Suzuki XL-7
Jan 19, 2009 | 2007 Suzuki XL-7
796 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: