Question about 2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara
How to program a new key fob for a Suzuki Grand Vitara?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Is it possible to program
1. Make sure vehicle is in Park
2. Press Vehicle Information button (has the icon of a car and an 'i')until 'PRESS *check mark* TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY' displays.
3. Press set/reset button. The message 'REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE' will display.
4. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the transmitter at the same time for about 15 seconds. A beep will sound indicating that the transmitter is matched.
5. To match additional transmitters at this time, repeat Step 3. Each vehicle can have a maximum of four transmitters matched to it.
6. To exit the program mode, you must cycle the key to LOCK.
If that doesnt work, go to: http://www.bing.com/search?q=how+to+program+a+keyless+entry+fob+for+a+2002+Suzuki+Grand+Vitara&go=&form=QBLH&qs=n&sk=
Posted on Jan 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2016 | 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Nov 01, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 31, 2014 | 2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Feb 07, 2014 | 2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Jul 18, 2012 | 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4WD
Jan 06, 2011 | Suzuki Grand Vitara Cars & Trucks
Nov 13, 2010 | 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Feb 13, 2010 | 2007 Suzuki XL-7
Jan 19, 2009 | 2007 Suzuki XL-7
850 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: