Question about 2001 BMW 3 Series
Setting up car bluetooth in bmw compact 316 ti
You need to have the Bluetooth code (a four digit number that should be with your vehicle documents)
- Turn Bluetooth at your phone.
- With the car ignition key at Position 0 (Off), pressand hold the phone key on your steering wheel.
- Whilst still holding the phone key down, turn the ignition key to position 1.
- release the phone key after about 3 seconds.
- The car display should then show "BLUETOOTH PAIRING" or similar.
- Search for new bluetooth devices with your phone.
- When the BMW unit is detected, select and enter the 4 digit PIN.
- Your phone should now work via the cars Bluetooth interface
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2017 | Chevrolet Equinox Cars & Trucks
Mar 16, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 20, 2014 | Kia Sportage Cars & Trucks
Jan 30, 2014 | Nissan Altima Cars & Trucks
May 05, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Dec 09, 2010 | 2000 Ford Contour
Nov 19, 2009 | 1998 Lincoln Town Car
1,790 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: