Question about 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
How do i program a new key fob for my 2002 chevy tahoe
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold
down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock
the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until
the door locks and unlocks.
This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional transmitter (including any existing
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on May 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2016 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Sep 18, 2014 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
How to Program a Key FOB for the Chevy ... your Chevy, if you obtain new or replacement keys they will need programming to work with ... How Do I Program MyKey Fob? ...
Mar 14, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 01, 2009 | 1996 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jun 25, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jun 04, 2009 | 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
May 18, 2009 | 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
Feb 18, 2009 | 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe
Aug 16, 2008 | 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
821 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: