Question about 1996 Acura TL Series
This means that the abs is not working. The brakes will still work just without the anti lock feature. Check your fuses then check the connections at each of the brakes, when ever I have had the abs light stay on a connection had came loose.
Posted on May 25, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
here's the instructions for a 97 TL - I hope they're the same.
Entering the programming mode cancels all learned keyless remotes, so
none of the previously programmed remotes will work. You must reprogram
all of the keyless remotes once you are in the programming mode.
You must complete each step within 4 seconds of the previous step to keep
the system from exiting the programming mode. You must program remotes
within 10 seconds of each other
1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
2. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNOCK button on one of the remotes.
(An unprogrammed remote can be used for this step.)
3. Within 4 seconds turn ignition switch to LOCK (0) position
4. Within 4 seconds turn the ignition switch to ON (II)
5. Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 two more times using the same keyless remote
used in step 2
6. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the same remote.
Make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm you are in programming
7. Within 10 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on same remote.
8. Within 10 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on all other
remotes you want to program. Make sure door locks cycle after you push
each remote button to confirm system has accepted the remote.
9. Turn the igniton switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.
10. Test remote(s)
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
it is at the rear bottom of engine, points inside the bell housing of the transmission, u will need to jack the car off the ground to see it and get at it for repAIR
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
SOURCE: ACURA 2204 TL
I UPGRADE IT MY TL NON TYPE S ...TO THE O.E BREMBO KIT....TOGETHER WITH THE ROTORS AND BRAND NEW ABS SENSORS.......WHY IS THE ABS ,VSA, ABD BRAKE LIGHT ON??MY ACURA IS
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2012 | 1996 Acura TL Series
May 29, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 16, 2011 | 1996 Acura TL Series
Oct 21, 2010 | 1996 Acura TL Series
Dec 31, 2009 | 2000 Acura TL
Nov 08, 2008 | 2004 Acura TL
741 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: