Question about 2003 Lincoln LS
We cant even fine the computermodule where we were told it could be located please help
1. Sit in the vehicle driver's seat.
2. Remove the ignition key from the ignition lock cylinder.
3. Close all of the vehicle's doors.
4. Remove the MALL PGM fuse from the fuse panel. Or reset the fuse which controls your keyless remote.
5. Turn the ignition lock cylinder to the ACC position.
6. Turn the ignition lock cylinder OFF, then back to ACC within 1 second.
7. Open and then close any vehicle door. You will hear a chime when the
remote control door lock receiver enters the programming/diagnostic mode. If
you do not hear a chime, start again at step 1.
This is an important fact here:
After 7 seconds, you may hear a chime confirming successful synchronization.
After approximately 14 seconds, you will hear a chime confirming successful
8. Press and hold the transmitter LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for
9. Repeat step 8 in order to program each additional transmitter.
10. Remove the ignition key from the ignition lock cylinder.
11. Install the MALL PGM fuse back into the fuse panel.
This is important as well:
Once the keyless entry receiver enters the programming/diagnostic mode, the
programming of the first transmitter erases all previous transmitter
programming information. You must then program all of the transmitters.
Program only 1 vehicle remote control door lock receiver at a time. If you
program multiple receivers simultaneously, the same transmitter could
possibly be programmed to more than 1 remote control door lock receiver
The fuse should be in your fuse block of your vehicle.
Posted on May 25, 2009
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2015 | Lincoln Town Car Cars & Trucks
Oct 31, 2012 | 2003 Pontiac Grand Am
Please rate my help for Fixya, it helps to improve my standing on the site. Thanks
Jan 18, 2012 | 1994 Lincoln Continental
Jan 28, 2011 | 2003 Kia Sorento
May 04, 2010 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 11, 2009 | 1996 Toyota Camry
Jun 05, 2008 | 2004 Lincoln Aviator
591 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!