Question about 1995 Ford Windstar
I took out the water pump on a 1995 ford windstar and i forgot the location of most of the bolts an brackets is there a schematic or guide that will tell me this info
Tighten bolts to 15-22 ft. lbs. (20-30 Nm) and nuts to 71-106 inch lbs. (8-12 Nm).
Posted on May 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2011 | 1995 Ford Aerostar
Dec 30, 2010 | 1998 Ford Windstar
Dec 10, 2010 | 1995 Ford Windstar
Jul 01, 2010 | 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
May 15, 2010 | 1995 Ford Windstar
1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Drain the cooling system. For additional information.
3. Remove the accessory drive belt.
4. Raise and support the vehicle.
5. Disconnect lower radiator hose from the water pump lower tube.
6. Remove the engine mount nuts.
Lower the vehicle.
7. Remove the cowl extension panel. (Thats theone with the wiper arms go through).
8. Disconnect the water bypass hose and the heater hose from the water pump outlet tube.
9. Remove the water pump outlet tube bolt and position the tube assembly out of the way.
10. Install the lifting eye to the exhaust manifold.
11. Attach engine lifting equipment and raise the engine 127 mm (5 inches).
12. Remove the bolt and the accessory belt idler pulley.
13. Remove the bolts and the generator support bracket.
14. Remove the four bolts and the water pump pulley.
15. Remove the water pump. Remove the five nuts. Remove the five studs.
Remove the four bolts. Remove the water pump, lower tube and gasket as an assembly.
Feb 22, 2010 | 2002 Ford Windstar Cargo
Feb 16, 2010 | 1995 Ford Windstar
Jun 15, 2009 | 1987 Ford F 150
Apr 21, 2009 | 1995 Ford Windstar
Jun 17, 2008 | 2000 Ford Windstar
123 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: