To look up OBD2 Codes. https://actron.com/code-lookup
Code P0422: Main Catalyst Efficiency Below Threshold Bank.
According to enginecodes.com "
- Warm Up Three Way Catalytic converter deterioration or malfunction
- Exhaust system leaks
- Loose front or rear HO2Ss
- Faulty front heater O2 sensor
- O2 sensors harness is open or shorted
- O2 sensors poor electrical connection
Code p0707: P0707 Transaxle range switch circuit malfunction (inhibitor switch) open/shorted; low voltage".
According to Ricksfreeautoadvice.com:
"Here's how to adjust the switch to get the codes to go away
1) set the parking brake
2 Remove the air filter box assembly so you can access the transmission range switch.
3) Turn the key to the ON position, but do not start the vehicle. Move the shifter to the neutral position.
4) Align the alignment holes between the switch and the shift lever. Insert a 5mm drill bit into the adjustment hole to verify the proper alignment for the neutral position.
5) If the bit won't fit, the switch is out of alignment. Loosen the bolts and move the switch until you can insert the drill bit. Tighten the bolts to 96 INCH/lbs." I hope that helps.