Question about Dodge Caravan
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: heater core
Ok to replace the heater core in the allante you must first take the door off the glove box by removing 4 screws in the corners by the hinges. Remove the valence below the dash on the passenger side.
Now follow these steps
1. remove the radio module disconnect all wires and set it aside
2. Remove the bracket that holds the engine control module slide it out and away
3. Remove the duct control unit slide it down and out from under the dash
4 remove the screws that hold the duct work together, rotate to right and then down from under the dash
5. After the prior the heater core is in view. it has two 8 mm screws holding it in place remove them
6. Now go under the hood with a long extension loosen the clamps on the heater core
7. with at least a 12 inch thin bent flat screwdriver at a 90 degree angle loosen the hose and wiggle it off the heater core nipples
8. Go back into the cockpit and remove the heater core by sliding rearward and to the right
9. Angle hater core down and slide out.
10. reverse to reassemble.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
have to shift out of park engine off key on and their will be a pin or screw on the front side of gear shifter
Posted on Jan 17, 2009
I would say go to car quest or walmart and get a chillton repair manual there only like 25 bucks and there much better than haynes repair manuals. If you plan on having the car awhile it will solve alot of problems and is worth the money
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
SOURCE: I have a 1999 jeep
I would just have the heater core replaced. One common theme with all repairs that are temporary, is ... well, "temporary" can mean "all of three seconds". All the stop leak gunk and whatnot will typically block your heater core up, making you replace it anyway if you want heat. Or you could take the heater core out of the loop, get an adaptor and plumb the heater lines together.
Posted on Jan 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2013 | 1993 Ford Explorer Limited
Dec 16, 2012 | 1993 Ford Escort 4 Door
Aug 28, 2011 | Mercury Villager Cars & Trucks
Feb 17, 2011 | 1993 Pontiac Sunbird
Nov 12, 2010 | 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
Oct 11, 2010 | Ford Mustang Cars & Trucks
Dec 19, 2009 | 1995 Ford F250
Jan 14, 2009 | 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Nov 18, 2017 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Nov 17, 2017 | Dodge Intrepid Cars & Trucks
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: