Question about 2008 Chrysler Town & Country
You have to contact the dealer for a damaged key or you could try to get a copy made from hardware store.
Posted on Jan 03, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: key fob will not undo
If you don't have one that works for the vehicle now, you'll have to take it to your local dealer to have it programmed to the vehicle. Some will charge for this, some will do it at no charge.
If you do have a remote that is programmed and working for the vehicle, then the following steps will allow you to program another remote:
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors.
2. Put seatbelt on (or clip it into the buckle) to shut the warning buzzer off.
3. Put key in ignition, turn to run position but don't start it.
4. Press and hold the unlock button on the working key fob and hold for 4 seconds, then also press the panic button.
5. Release both buttons and you should hear a single chime to indicate it is in program mode. You have 30 seconds after the chime to program any additional remotes you want to program.
6. Press and release both the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously on the remote you are programming. You should hear another single chime.
7. Within 4 seconds after hearing the chime, press either lock or unlock button on remote that you are programming.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2017 | Audi Cars & Trucks
Aug 10, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
May 31, 2015 | Kia Optima Cars & Trucks
Feb 15, 2015 | 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
Sep 18, 2014 | 2002 Jeep Liberty
Apr 08, 2014 | 2000 Ford Taurus
Mar 20, 2014 | 2007 BMW 320i E90
Sep 07, 2010 | 2001 Ford Mustang
Oct 25, 2008 | 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Aug 10, 2008 | 2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 Sedan
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!