- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The rear compartment lid release system consists of the following components:
• Body control module (BCM)
• Folding top cover actuator
• GMLAN serial data link
• Keyless entry transmitter
• Rear compartment lid ajar switch
• Rear compartment lid release actuator
• Rear compartment lid release switch
• Remote control door lock receiver (RCDLR)
• Trunk fuses
• Trunk release relay
Rear Compartment Lid Release System Operation
The rear compartment lid can be released by operating the rear compartment lid release switch or pressing the rear compartment lid release button on the keyless entry transmitter. When the rear compartment lid release switch is operated, the rear compartment lid release switch signal circuit to the body control module (BCM) is switched to ground. The BCM receives the rear compartment lid release switch input and applies ground to the trunk release relay control circuit. This energizes the trunk release relay coil, closing the switch side contacts, allowing battery voltage to be applied to the rear compartment lid release actuator and folding top cover actuator, releasing the buttresses and opening the rear compartment lid. Ground for the rear compartment lid release switch is provided at G300. The rear compartment lid ajar switch, rear compartment lid release actuator, and folding top cover actuator are provided ground at G301. The rear compartment lid will not release until the vehicle speed is zero and in park.
Do you know what DTC'S - diagnostic trouble codes are ?
DTC B3265 01 : Trunk Relay Output Short to Battery
DTC B3265 06 : Trunk Relay Output Short to Ground or Open
Taillamps, Turn Signal, and Stoplamps To replace one of these bulbs, do the following: 1. Open the trunk. See Trunk on page 68 from Owners Manual for more information.
2. Remove the two screws, which hold the taillamp assembly, from inside the vehicle. 3. Remove the taillamp assembly. 4. Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise to remove. 5. Pull the bulb from the socket. 6. Install a new bulb. 7. Reverse the steps to reinstall the taillamp assembly.