Question about 2005 Chevrolet Silverado
I need the programing procedure for the key remote on a 2005 chevy silverado 4WD 1/2 ton truck
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Insert the key into the ignition.
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel-continue to hold
down until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will lock and unlock
the doors automatically.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously until
the door locks and unlocks.
This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional transmitter (including any existing
12. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming
Posted on May 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Impala
Sep 07, 2011 | 2005 Mercury Mariner
Apr 29, 2010 | 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Jun 09, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
May 15, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Mar 26, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Mar 19, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Blazer
Dec 29, 2008 | Chevrolet Monte Carlo Cars & Trucks
Dec 16, 2008 | 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Ext
Dec 11, 2008 | 2006 Jaguar XJ8
284 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!