Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi you can only reset these with a diagnostic tool you can purchase cheap ones on the net, look for OBD2 or OBD ll tools....ebay is a good place, but do not get the ones that connect to computer get a hand held one...hope this helps
Posted on Jun 16, 2010
This is for 2001 onwards :
- Iginition OFF (POS 0) with key in.
- Press and Hold the trip odometer button while turning key to position 1 (ACCESSORY)
- Keep the button depressed (about 5 secs.) until you see "Oil Service" or "Inspection" with "Reset" or "Re" in the display
- *Note: On vehicles with "High" cluster, you will also see the amount of fuel (in litres) remaining until next service
- Press the button again and hold for approx. 5 secs. until "Reset" or "Re" flashes
- While the display is flashing, briefly press the button again to reset the Service Interval. After the display has shown the new interval you should see "END SIA" for about 2 secs.
Note that if the "Reset" or "Re" does not flash, then you have not met the minimum consumption level and cannot reset.
You can find more information at:
Posted on Oct 29, 2010
SOURCE: hi; my bmw 320i e90
The smoke is blue, correct?
When you changed the oil separator, did you clean out the hose that goes from the valve cover to the oil separator?
The next suspect for smoking at idle would be the intake valve seals, but that would be the first time that I ever heard of a problem there.
Posted on Feb 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2016 | 2007 BMW 320i E90
Jul 14, 2016 | 2007 BMW 320i E90
May 02, 2016 | BMW Cars & Trucks
May 13, 2014 | 2005 BMW 320i
Jul 02, 2012 | 2007 BMW 320i E90
Car not starting or turning over indicates towards multiple possibilities.
It can be issue with battery or weak battery. But if battery checks out ok, then
it can be starter issue or faulty alternator or problem with low fuel pressure
or no spark at spark plugs due to dirty spark plugs or faulty
ignition coil or injectors getting cracked or dirty and needs to be cleaned.
To confirm the problem, the basic troubleshooting is required.
Click this link below and follow the troubleshooting:------
This will help.
Feb 13, 2012 | 2005 BMW 320i Automatic
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!