- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the engine cooling system.
- Remove engine air cleaner.
- Remove the upper radiator hose from the water bypass tube.
- Remove the upper radiator supports.
- Remove the radiator overflow hose from the radiator.
7.Remove the upper radiator hose and two clips from the fan shroud.
8. Remove the transmission fluid cooler lines from the fluid cooler inlet and outlet fittings.
9. Disconnect the engine control sensor wiring from the auxiliary electric cooling fan motor.
Support the A/C condenser core and bracket.
10. Remove the nuts retaining A/C condenser core to the radiator.
11. Raise the vehicle on a hoist.
12. Remove the radiator air deflector.
13. Remove the lower radiator hose (8286) from the radiator.
14. Remove the bumper cover pin-type retainers.
15 .Remove the power steering/transmission fluid cooler and position the cooler aside.
16. Support the fan shroud, radiator and the radiator support.
17. Remove the bolts and the left side radiator support.
18. Remove the bolts and the right side radiator support.
19. Lower and remove the fan shroud, radiator and the radiator support from the vehicle.
20. Remove the upper radiator hose from radiator.
21. Remove the two bolts and the fan shroud from the radiator.
22. Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.