Question about 2005 Honda Pilot
Anyone have instructions on how to install a passneger side, side view mirror on a 2005 Honda pilot EXL
For a 2005 Honda Pilot, I am a complete Amateur and I had no problem installing this mirror.
1) Lower the window, and only remove the Interior MIRROR panel, NOT the entire DOOR Panel, as some sites my recommend.
2) Once the Interior Panel is removed, the power cable is attached to the mirror, remove this cable.
3) There are 3 Bolts that are BLACK (atleast in my vehicle) that need to be removed.
3) Once the bolts are removed, the mirror should come off easily.
4) Place the new mirror in place of the old one and secure all three bolts, and then secure the power cable.
5) Then place the interior panel back.
That is it!
Posted on Sep 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2012 | 2005 Honda Accord
Here's how do replace it: go here! just type this in search box,on pc. 2009 honda pilot outside mirror replacement. then click on first link, good-day !
Sep 20, 2011 | 2009 Honda Pilot
Sep 07, 2010 | 1997 Isuzu Rodeo
May 13, 2010 | 1995 Mercury Villager
Apr 07, 2010 | 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Mar 16, 2010 | 2005 Honda Pilot
Sep 12, 2009 | Honda Pilot Cars & Trucks
Mar 31, 2009 | 2001 Nissan Quest
Mar 25, 2009 | 2005 Honda Pilot
Aug 11, 2008 | 1996 Ford Crown Victoria
1,725 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!