Question about 1997 Ford Expedition
Tips for a great answer:
The fuel pump shut-off switch is
located in the driver's foot well,
behind the kick panel. The reset
button for the fuel pump shut-off
switch is accessible through an
opening in the kick panel.
Use the following procedure to reset the fuel pump shut-off switch.
1. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
2. Check the fuel system for leaks.
3. If no fuel leak is apparent, reset the fuel pump shut-off switch by
pushing in on the reset button.
4. Turn the ignition to the RUN position. Pause for a few seconds and
return the key to the OFF position.
5. Make a further check for leaks in the fuel system.
Jun 26, 2017 | Mercury Cars & Trucks
Oct 08, 2012 | 2003 Kia Spectra
Jul 18, 2012 | 2001 Dodge Stratus
Jun 04, 2011 | Ford Explorer Cars & Trucks
Mar 08, 2011 | 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
Sep 27, 2010 | 1990 Ford Taurus
Apr 14, 2010 | 1989 Jeep Cherokee
Jan 07, 2009 | 1992 Honda Accord
Nov 08, 2008 | 1988 Chevrolet C1500
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: