Question about 1995 Mitsubishi Mirage
Is it sensor on the automatic gearbox egnition
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Go to any auto parts store auto zone O'Rielys Auto parts whatever tell them the kind of car and the type of engion wheather automatic or standard trans they will tell you the right kind of transmission fluid to use
Posted on Sep 06, 2010
SOURCE: how much to fix the
A code P0401 most likely means one or more of the following has happened:
- The DPFE (differential pressure feedback EGR) sensor is faulty and needs to be replaced
- There is a blockage in the EGR (tube), most likely carbon buildup
- The EGR valve is faulty
- The EGR valve may not be opening due to a lack of vaccuum
Possible Solutions: In fixing this code, it is quite common for people to just replace the EGR valve only to have the OBD code return. The EGR valve is not always the culprit.
- Use a vacuum pump and pull the EGR valve open while monitoring engine RPM's & DPFE voltage. There should be a noticable difference in RPM's with the EGR open
- Clean out the EGR valve and/or tubing to remove deposits
- Check the voltage at the DPFE, compare to specified values (refer to a repair manual for your specific model)
- Replace the DPFE sensor (with a good quality / OEM one)
- Replace the EGR valve
Keep us updated.
Posted on Apr 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2012 | 1995 Mitsubishi Mirage
Jan 18, 2012 | 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage
Aug 19, 2011 | 1991 Mitsubishi Mirage
Mar 18, 2011 | Mitsubishi Mirage Cars & Trucks
Nov 22, 2010 | 1995 Mitsubishi Mirage
Nov 05, 2009 | 1996 Mitsubishi Mirage
Aug 04, 2009 | 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage
Sep 04, 2008 | 1985 Mitsubishi Mirage
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: