Audi Delta CC Radio
Please perform the following procedures while the car is parked. Otherwise you risk getting into an accident while your attention is not focused on the driving.
Entering anti-theft code
The following is the procedure to re-activate the radio if the display shows "SAFE". It is important that the procedure be followed in the correct order.
- Turn on radio. The radio display shows "SAFE".
- Press the FM1/2 and DX buttons simultaneously and hold until "1000" shows on the display. Release the buttons. Do NOT press these buttons again, otherwise the radio will consider "1000" to be the code.
- Use Preset buttons 1 ... 4 to enter the four-digit code number from your radio card. Preset button 1 corresponds to the first digit, Preset button 2 corresponds to the second digit, etc. Each press of the button increments the number by 1.
- Once the code shown on the display is correct, press the FM1/2 and DX buttons simultaneously and hold until the word "SAFE" appears in the display, then release the buttons.
- The radio should unlock and be usable shortly afterwards.
- If an incorrect code is entered, the word "SAFE" appears, first flashing and then continuously. You can repeat the above steps to unlock the radio once more, the number of attempts will be shown in the display. If an incorrect code is entered again, you radio will be locked for about one hour. After one hour - the radio must stay on and the key must remain in the ignition lock - if the display goes out, the you can repeat the above procedure to unlock again. The cycle - two attempts, one hour lock-up - still applies.
- If you lose your radio code, contact your Audi dealer.
Other Preferences & Configurable Options
The following is the procedure on how to access some other preferences that you may set in the Audi Delta CC radio.
- GALA and Turn-on Volume Settings
- Turn off radio.
- While pressing and holding the TP button, turn on radio. "GALA" will be shown in the display.
- To select the speed at which GALA activates, press the tuning up (up-arrow) or tuning down (down-arrow) buttons to the left of the volume control knob. The display shows the following:
__' Highway speed
_'_ City speed
'__ Slow speed
- To save the setting, press both the tuning up and tuning down buttons simultaneously. "GALA" disappears.
- Press the TP button briefly, "VOL" appears in the display.
- To increase or decrease the turn-on volume, press the tuning up or tuning down buttons.
- To save the setting, press both the tuning up and tuning down buttons simultaneously. "VOL" disappears.
To activate GALA, push the Treble control knob to let it spring out. Then, pull it out one more detent, and then turn the knob to the right. To deactivate GALA, do the same except turn the knob to the left. Push the knob back in when you're done.