Question about 2001 Toyota Sienna
The ac/heater control unit for my toyota sienna 2001 ---the lights are busted inside the control unit ...how can I replace the bulb unside the ac/heater control unit?
1. Remove the dash around radio (just clips)
2. Remove 2 screws pointing up . (You do not need to remove screws which are parallel to the floor)
3. Remove screw pointing up on the bottom of the dashboard on left side of the driver (near left leg).
4. Remove 2 screws pointing up in the instrument cluster area.
5. Put car in 1st gear and gently remove black plastic surrounding instruments (it will have ait vents, so slide it carefully out not to damage foam insulation on air ducts; start on the bottom hear steering column) ; unplug connectors to clock and emergency flashers.
6. Remove 2 screws, now exposed, near instrument area, holding dashboard. (that was what I spent most time on, I didn't know about this screws.
7. Now gently remove (or move up) dashboard (around instrument cluster and heating controls.) Start next to ignition (careful not to damage the bulb next to the ignition.
Since you only need to get to the heating controls block, I only move up the dashboard next to it.
8. Remove 2 screws that hold the heating control and slide heating control out . This step is unnecessary If you totally removed the dashboard.
9. Pull out lever controls for fan speed, zone and temp
10. Use the screwdriver (flat) to pry 2 plastic tabs on top and on the bottom of heating control so black cover can be remover.
11. You did it! two bulbs are going to be under the cover.
Posted on Aug 02, 2010
Where i found the lihgt bulb for the head control for my toyota sienna 1998, because they are broken and i can't see the the controls
Posted on Jul 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2015 | 2004 Toyota Sienna
Feb 10, 2013 | 2006 Toyota Sienna
Dec 21, 2010 | 2001 Toyota Sienna
Feb 10, 2010 | 2001 Toyota Sienna
Jun 08, 2009 | 2001 Toyota Sienna
1,566 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: