Question about 2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible
I have to use key fob to unlock door all the time and I don't want to because the lights come on and its winter and I am afraid the battery will run down faster.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: key fob will not undo
If you don't have one that works for the vehicle now, you'll have to take it to your local dealer to have it programmed to the vehicle. Some will charge for this, some will do it at no charge.
If you do have a remote that is programmed and working for the vehicle, then the following steps will allow you to program another remote:
1. Enter vehicle and close all doors.
2. Put seatbelt on (or clip it into the buckle) to shut the warning buzzer off.
3. Put key in ignition, turn to run position but don't start it.
4. Press and hold the unlock button on the working key fob and hold for 4 seconds, then also press the panic button.
5. Release both buttons and you should hear a single chime to indicate it is in program mode. You have 30 seconds after the chime to program any additional remotes you want to program.
6. Press and release both the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously on the remote you are programming. You should hear another single chime.
7. Within 4 seconds after hearing the chime, press either lock or unlock button on remote that you are programming.
Posted on Oct 16, 2008
1999 CONCORDE: check the battery terminals probably they are not tight enough...something like that happened to me just the lights turned on and the car seemed to be dead, the battery is still ok since then. I just needed to buy new terminals.
Posted on Nov 25, 2008
SOURCE: i have a grand voyager
dont go through all the hassles of removing the door trim just take the terminal off the battery for about a minute then reconect again worked on mine good luck
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2017 | GMC Yukon Cars & Trucks
Nov 08, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 28, 2014 | Pontiac Torrent Cars & Trucks
Feb 24, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 29, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 13, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 17, 2011 | 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Sep 19, 2010 | 1997 Volkswagen Jetta
Dec 26, 2009 | 2000 Jaguar S-Type
Mar 28, 2009 | 1999 Volkswagen Passat
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: