Question about 1995 Isuzu Pickup
I just put a new head on my truck now no fuel pressure is there a fuel shut off switch on this truck it has a 2.3 L in it
What year is the truck? If it has a carb, you probably didn't put the fuel pump drive pin back where it belongs. It is supposed to contact the camshaft lobe, go through a hole in the head (my wife says I have an extra one of those) and then make contact with the fuel pump actuating lever.
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2014 | Isuzu Cars & Trucks
Fuel Pressure Regulator is located on the fuel rail.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Properly relieve the fuel system pressure.
3. Remove the air cleaner outlet tube(s).
4. Remove any necessary components to access the pressure regulator.
5. Disconnect the vacuum hose from the pressure regulator.
6. Remove the pressure regulator attaching screws.
7. Remove the pressure regulator from the fuel rail.
8. Discard the O-rings on the pressure regulator and replace them with new ones.
9. Lubricate the O-rings with clean engine oil.
10. Install the regulator into the fuel rail and tighten the retaining screws.
11. Connect the vacuum hose to the regulator.
12. Install any components removed to access the regulator.
13. Install the air cleaner outlet tube(s).
Jul 03, 2012 | Isuzu Pickup Cars & Trucks
Apr 01, 2011 | 1988 Isuzu Pickup 2WD
Mar 07, 2011 | 1995 Isuzu Pickup
Fig. 16: 1988-95 2.6L Pick-Up (Federal)
Fig. 17: 1988-95 2.6L Pick-Up (California)
Feb 03, 2011 | 1995 Isuzu Pickup
Dec 25, 2010 | 1994 Isuzu Pickup
Aug 19, 2010 | 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe
Jul 13, 2009 | 1994 Isuzu Pickup
Jul 01, 2009 | 1998 Isuzu Hombre
261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: