Question about Honda Cars & Trucks
The auto close open will not activate window still goes up and down
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The anti-pinch has to be 'reset', unfortunatly the motor has to be remover and reset. If you replaced the glass yourself... then go back and remove the glass from the regulator, unbolt & remove the regulator from the door (10mm bolts). remove the motor from the regulator. plug power into motor and rotate the drive gear 'UP' 6-10 turns. motor should be reset. reinstall motor, regulator and window. check operation before installing door panel.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
SOURCE: saab 93 window not closing fully
1. put key to ON, hold window button down until all the way down, then do same for up, repeat one more time until you hear BEEP. You just calibrated your window. You will need to do this everytime you disconnect your battery.
2. anytime window has power and has automatically gone down, hold the X (window lock button) down while holding up on your window button, again untill you hear BEEP. not sure what this does, but it fixed the problem for me.
Posted on Feb 10, 2009
1. Start the car and leave it idle.
2. Hold the window button down all the way, until the window is completely down.
3. Let go and push it down again and hold the window button for 2 to 3 seconds then let go. (You should be able to hear or feel (very faintly) the motor/sensor reset.)
4. Pull up on the window button and roll the window up until it is all the way up, when it is up let go.
5. Pull the button up again for 2 to 3 seconds. (You should be able to hear or feel (very faintly) the motor/sensor reset.)
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
OMG. I replaced the battery in my 06 G6 and had the same problem. the windows would not roll up or down how they did before. I read the answers on here and it does work. Hold up the window switch for ten seconds and it resets. You will have to do it to each window. Worked great. Thanks
Posted on Jan 18, 2010
Put the window down all the way and then hold the switch up, hold it until the window closes all the way up, and continue to hold it for about 10 sec. after the window is closed. Try this a few times, but if this does not work you will will probably have to take it to the dealer. They will have to do this for you with the Volvo computer scanner, this is covered under warranty if you are still with in by millage if not they will charge around 50 dollars.
Posted on Apr 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2017 | 1998 Lincoln Navigator
Feb 09, 2016 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Visual Inspection Chart
Mar 30, 2011 | 2001 Ford F150 Styleside SuperCrew
May 01, 2010 | 2006 Volvo XC90
Jan 23, 2010 | 1998 Mercury Mountaineer
May 23, 2009 | 2003 Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cab
May 02, 2009 | 2002 Nissan Altima
Dec 31, 2008 | 2006 Ford Mustang
Oct 31, 2008 | 2004 Toyota Highlander
Sep 03, 2008 | 2006 Toyota Highlander
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!