Question about 1999 Audi A6
Need to know how to remove door panel window seems to be off track.
You'll need to remove screws that are by the door handle, arm rest, under door and side of door and then gently pull back on the panel as there will also be retaining clips attached and you don't want to break them. If needed, you can pull back the weather seal (can't reuse it, but it's not that important) and you will be able to access everything inside the door
Posted on Aug 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | 2003 Ford Explorer
Aug 31, 2014 | 2007 Toyota Avalon
Apr 09, 2017 | 2000 Saturn L-Series
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Feb 20, 2011 | 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty
Feb 02, 2011 | 1996 Ford Explorer
Aug 13, 2009 | 2004 Cadillac Deville
Apr 29, 2009 | 1998 Mercury Villager
Jan 23, 2009 | 2004 Jeep Liberty
Jan 10, 2009 | 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
464 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: