Question about Cars & Trucks
System displays locked. I have the code. One of the code number is 0. Car is 2007 nissan note
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The radio is in Lock-Out mode. You only get two attempts to enter the code, then it enters Lock-Out mode.
Put the key in ignition and turn on the radio for an hour (maybe a bit more). The radio should reset itself after about an hour and then you can re enter the code.
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
Leave the radio on for one hour and the radio will reset. Works on all locked Mitsubishi radios. Dont go opening up the radio for no reason....
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
I just got the code for my radio by calling 1-800-537-5140 and choosing the option for my vehicle make. 1 for chevrolet. then i entered 106010 for the customer # and then entered my serial # from the stereo and it gave me a lock code for free. Now i am just trying to figure out how to enter it since my manual tells me to take it to the dealership. Now that you have your 4 to 6 digit code, you can enter it by following the these steps. 1. Make sure your ignition is in the "on" position, but no started. 2. Press/Hold the "HR" button to set the first 2 or 3 numbers. 3. Press/Hold the "Min" button to set the next 2/3 numbers. 4. Press the AM/FM button one time. "SEC" should be displayed. You can now turn the radio on. Good luck!
Posted on Oct 28, 2009
inside glove box there should be a sticker with the radio serial number and code. if that has been removed then you could try the honda owners site. you'll need the vin # and some other info
I was able to get the code recently for my 2010 CR-V
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2014 | 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic SS New...
Oct 17, 2013 | Volkswagen Cars & Trucks
Oct 27, 2011 | 2001 Audi A6
You must have the security anti-theft code for your Audi Concert radio from the car manufacturer, or from an Audi dealer!
You can find the radio code at: http://www.radio-code.co.uk/
The sequence of programming for a 2002 Audi TT Concert radio is:
1. Simultaneously push "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
For example: we have the security code "5079". Then:
3. By the no.# 1 key you will set up the first safe code digit. Push 5 times on the no.# 1 button. The "5" number will be setted.
4. By the no.# 2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. Push 10 times on the no.# 2 button. The "0" number will be setted.
5. By the no.# 3 key you will set up the third safe code digit. Push 7 times on the no.# 3 button. The "7" number will be setted.
6. By the no.# 4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit. Push 9 times on the no.# 4 button. The "9" number will be setted.
7. Then simultaneously push again "SCAN" and "RDS" keys to confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed.
The radio is now ready to use!
Audi Delta CC Radio
Please perform the following procedures while the car is parked. Otherwise you risk getting into an accident while your attention is not focused on the driving. Entering anti-theft code The following is the procedure to re-activate the radio if the display shows "SAFE". It is important that the procedure be followed in the correct order.
Oct 14, 2011 | 2001 Audi TT
Feb 27, 2011 | 2007 Chevrolet Aveo 5 Hatchback
May 30, 2010 | 2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 Sedan
Apr 06, 2010 | 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Nov 10, 2009 | 2007 Honda Odyssey
Nov 09, 2009 | 2006 Honda Accord
Oct 28, 2009 | 2007 Chevrolet Malibu SS Sedan New Cars
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!