Question about Nissan Altima
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
yes u can and here is the procedure.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard
Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder
each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press
the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming
procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side
power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should
flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
all keys/car have to be programmed at the same time.using nissan diagnostic machine.you could try a quickfit centre (if they have correct machine)
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
SOURCE: I have a 2007 nissan
You can arm and disarm the alarm from the drivers door lock Cylinder by
turning and holding the unlock (disarm) for two seconds alarm and
headlights will stop flashing. If the drivers side lock does not work you can do this from the trunk lock Cylinder too.
Turning and holding the lock to lock also (arms) the security light and alarm.
The alarm stops only by unlocking the driver's door or the trunk lid with the key, or by pressing the Unlock button on the intelligent key.
It sounds like your battery may have died, so you may have to charge the battery before attempting to disarm the security system.
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2015 | 2013 Nissan Sentra
Dec 13, 2013 | 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5
Oct 31, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 03, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 17, 2010 | 2009 Nissan Altima
Jul 12, 2009 | 2003 Nissan Altima
Jun 15, 2009 | 2005 Nissan Altima
Jun 14, 2009 | 2002 Nissan Altima
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: