Question about 1988 Lincoln Town Car
Autolock can also be activated or deactivated using the following
You must complete steps 1 through 7 within 30 seconds or the procedure
will have to be repeated. If the procedure needs to be repeated, you
must wait 30 seconds.
1. Turn the ignition key to ON.
2. Press the power door unlock control on the door panel three times.
3. Turn the ignition key from ON to OFF.
4. Press the power door unlock control three times.
5. Turn the ignition key back to ON. The doors will lock and unlock.
6. Press the power door unlock control. The horn will chirp once upon
successful toggling of the Autolock feature.
7. Turn ignition to OFF.
Posted on May 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2012 | 1995 Lincoln Town Car
Nov 03, 2011 | 1999 Lincoln Town Car
Dec 31, 2010 | 2001 Lincoln Town Car
Nov 28, 2010 | Lincoln Town Car Cars & Trucks
Nov 03, 2009 | 1999 Lincoln Town Car
May 29, 2009 | 1994 Lincoln Town Car
May 15, 2009 | 1988 Lincoln Town Car
Apr 16, 2009 | 1999 Lincoln Town Car
207 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: