Question about 1999 Dodge Intrepid
Is there a schematic available showing where the retainer clips are located?
I have not seen any schematics for retainer clip locations. With the proper trim removal tool, slide it between door and door panel about an inch and slide it along until it stops. That will be the retainer. Use the tool to pop the retainer out of the door. Continue all the way from one side to the bottom and up the other side, then push the top of the panel in and up to release from the door.
Posted on May 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2015 | 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
DOOR PANEL REMOVAL
Its just fitted with few screws and hidden lock clips. The clips are very delicate and can break easily. But no worry, the clips are easily available.
some vehicle models these screws are hidden. Once the panel is
loose, don't just pull it out, there are few wire connectors connected,
first disconnect the connector plug, then lift the panel out and keep in safe
place for re-installing.
your help, there are few very helpful similar help links with diagrams and
solutions to make your task easy. Click the link below:----
How to Remove Door Panels on Acura Integra
How to Access car door panel?
Vehicle door panel components?
How to remove the door panel to install a new window regulator on Cadillac Deville?
Hummer H2 Door Panel Removal? http://technoanswers.blogspot.in/2012/07/hummer-h2-door-panel-removal.html
Hummer H2: How to remove Front Door panel? http://www.howtobyme.blogspot.com/2012/07/hummer-h2-how-to-remove-front-door.html
2009 Hummer H2 Door Panel Removal
to remove window motor on driver side door panel on 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass
to remove door panel, door window motor and regulator on 1991 cavalier?
how to remove rear window inner panel on Hyundai Elantra?
ford explorer window motor, regulator and door panel removal?
These details will help.
Nov 23, 2012 | 2002 Cadillac Deville
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Mar 07, 2011 | 1998 Ford Windstar
Dec 10, 2009 | Nissan Pathfinder Cars & Trucks
Aug 31, 2009 | 1998 Lincoln Continental
Jul 16, 2009 | 1991 Honda Civic
Apr 11, 2009 | 1994 Ford Explorer Limited
Apr 07, 2009 | 2000 Ford Taurus
Mar 20, 2009 | 1990 Nissan Maxima
Jul 21, 2017 | 1999 Dodge Intrepid
246 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: