Question about 1992 Ford Taurus
There is and engine oil spot on my car that is empty and im wonderin do i put oil there becuz the car wont start
THERE IS A CAP ON ONE OF THE VALVE COVERS THAT SAYS OIL.U INSTALL IT THERE.THERE IS A DIPSTICK(YELLOW HANDLE)THAT IS WHERE U CHECK THE OIL LEVEL.CK THE LEVEL FIRST IF LOW ADD.IF THE CAR WON'T START BECAUSE IT IS LOW ON OIL U HAVE MAJOR ENGINE PROBLEMS
Posted on May 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 03, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 24, 2013 | 2008 Pontiac G6 Sedan
Mar 21, 2013 | 2005 Hyundai Sonata
- Remove engine oil pressure switch connector from switch.
- Remove sealing dart from the empty cavity at the rear of the connector.
- Pull terminal locking ring outward from front (switch) side of connector to gain access to terminal locking tabs.
- Install wire terminal/vent, p/n 05017800AA, in place of the removed sealing dart. Slide locking ring back into place.
- Attach the connector back on the oil pressure switch.
- Spot tape the wire/vent to follow the harness towards the top of the engine compartment.
Hope this helps; also keep in mind that your feedback is important and I`ll appreciate your time and consideration if you leave some testimonial comment about this answer.
Thank you for using FixYa, have a nice day.
Jul 09, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 30, 2011 | Mazda MAZDA6 Cars & Trucks
Feb 23, 2011 | 1999 Toyota Camry
Sep 24, 2010 | 1998 Dodge Durango
Aug 31, 2010 | 2004 Chrysler Sebring
Aug 21, 2009 | 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: