Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 94 dodge neon auto tranny
Here is some possible reasons why your transmission is having those problems .
* The gear shift linkage is binding
* There is an internal problem in the transmission
* The throttle cable is broken or disconnected
* The vacuum modulator on the transmission is faulty or the vacuum line is damaged
* The electronic transmission control circuit may be faulty
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2015 | 2000 Pontiac Grand Am SE
Oct 05, 2015 | 2007 Toyota Yaris
Feb 06, 2013 | 1993 GMC Suburban
Oct 01, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 04, 2011 | Ford F-250 Cars & Trucks
Mar 18, 2011 | 1995 Ford Explorer
May 24, 2009 | 1992 Nissan Pickup
May 24, 2009 | 1996 Ford Bronco
Mar 09, 2009 | 1993 Pontiac Firebird
Nov 24, 2008 | 1993 Nissan Sentra 4 Door
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!