Question about Cars & Trucks
Is the above lock a 5 lever Mortice lock
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2017 | 2006 Buick Lucerne
Jan 09, 2017 | Saturn Vue Cars & Trucks
Jun 14, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 21, 2015 | 2005 Honda Accord
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION (Continued)
Gear Shift - Floor Mounted
1. Raise the vehicle and disconnect the transmission
shift cable from the lower selector lever.
2. Disconnect the four nuts that attach the housing 6. Remove the whole floor shift housing by lifting
to the floorpan. vertically
1. To install the floor shift housing to the floorpan
reverse the above instructions in order 6, 5, 4.
2. Place the selector lever in the 'P' position.
3. Raise the vehicle.
4. Reconnect the four nuts that attach the housing to
5. Install the shift cable back onto the lower selector
6. Tighten the lock nut to the required torque to 28
7. Lower the vehicle and check transmission
operation in each selector lever detent position.
3. Lower the vehicle. 8. Check that the mode light functions correctly. For
4. Remove the centre console (Refer to section further information, refer to Section 307-05.
5. Detach the back light bulb/wiring.
I6 Floor mount shift components
Jan 12, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 08, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 13, 2011 | 1996 Ford Escort 4 Door
Nov 27, 2010 | 1996 Isuzu Trooper
Dec 22, 2009 | 2001 BMW 5 Series
Aug 14, 2009 | 1991 Dodge Spirit
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!