Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
there are two bolts to the center and two around the corner on at the edge up high and one at the bottom of the bumper/ Please rate my response thank you very much
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
you can heat the bumper heat gun ( you can rent one i think?)
this will soft the bumper so you push it out easily on the car
1. inside your trunk remove small back clips in trim panel
2. remove tail lamp four 8mm nut perside unplug wires
3. remove black clips under tail lamps ( flat head screwdriver to pull center of the clip up slowly then remove the hole clip)
4. three if the some clips are bottom if the bumper
5. three or four 10mm nuts in side the quarter panel on the right and left side
6.four s shape clips are top bumper that will pull loose
7. with some help slide bumper by pulling it off it
8. when you reinstall the bumper you may need to tape the strophe reinforcement in place
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2015 | Chevrolet Caprice Cars & Trucks
Apr 01, 2014 | 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Sep 14, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 09, 2013 | 1998 Pontiac Bonneville
Nov 12, 2009 | 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 Sedan
Oct 19, 2009 | 1991 Ford Aerostar Extended
May 05, 2009 | Hyundai Motor 2004 Sonata
Oct 07, 2008 | 2005 Mazda MPV
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!