Question about Volkswagen New Passat
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how can you reset the
Important note: Proceed exactly as follows; otherwise the reset system will go into the locked position and special tools are required to unlock it (Tech 2 tester).
1. Turn the ignition OFF.
2. Press and hold the reset button  (see the above picture).
3. After 3 seconds the "Distance till service" appears on the display, "InSP 0".
4. Press and hold the brake pedal.
5. Note: Ensure the button  is still pressed.
6. Turn the ignition ON.
7. The display shows: "InSP----".
8. After turning the ignition ON, wait for the service message to change and keep the reset button pressed for at least 3 seconds.
9. Release the brake pedal and reset button at the same time.
10. Wait for 10 seconds, until the display shows: "InSP XX,000 km".
11. The system is reset.
Posted on Jul 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 28, 2016 | Opel Cars & Trucks
Sep 19, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 11, 2015 | Vauxhall Cars & Trucks
Aug 17, 2014 | 2004 Opel Corsa
Dec 09, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 19, 2013 | 2001 Opel Corsa 1.7
Jul 15, 2011 | Volkswagen New Passat Cars & Trucks
Mar 28, 2010 | 1999 Volkswagen Golf
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: