Question about BMW Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: bad radiator
actually just unlpug all the hoses and take any thing than is on the way to remove it, then afer you replace it, some over flow bottles for the cooling systems have, a little plastic bolt by the cooling system cap have the bolt loose while you fill it with coolant and then it will remove any air trap on the cooling system then tie the bolt when system is full and place the cap on.
Posted on Jul 20, 2008
It could be any number of things you will nee the codes read to be sure. If yor mileage is near one of the recommended services points 50,000, 100,000 or 150,000 this could be the cause. Again you won't know or sure ill codes are read Good Luck With This
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
Hello. Definitely use a trickle charger to keep your battery charged throughout the winter.
And in no particular order consider the following:
1. Oil and filter change
2. Full fuel tank - actually necessary.
3. Car up on jack stands
4. Car washed and waxed, perhaps covered
5. Intake and exhaust covered with strong mesh screen to prevent rodent infestation (optional, depending on where the car will be stored; mandatory if stored outside)
6. Clean interior and remove anything that could decay (and stink!)
7. install trickle charger to keep car's battery and electronix fully powered
8. Deflate tires to 15 lbs pressure
9. Roll all windows down 1/2 inch to allow for ventilation (optional if storing outside and/or covering car)
Monthly: Start engine and allow to fast idle (1000-2000 rpm) for several minutes. Engage AC to circulate refrigerant oil and keep seals fresh
PS Please rate my answer. Thank you.
Posted on Dec 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2016 | 2007 BMW 530i Sport
Nov 28, 2014 | 2007 BMW 530i Touring
May 24, 2014 | 2005 BMW 530i Automatic
May 22, 2014 | 2007 BMW 530i Sport
May 18, 2014 | 2003 BMW 530i
Jul 13, 2017 | 2007 BMW 530i Touring
Feb 28, 2010 | 2007 BMW 530xi Sports Wagon
Apr 11, 2009 | 2007 BMW 530xi Sports Wagon
291 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!