Question about Cars & Trucks

Open Question

Bush tdv562 I need the instruction manual

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do I replace the upper control arm bushings in a 1988 Lincoln Town Car?

They need to be pressed out and the new ones pressed in. A local machine shop will likely do it for you a lot cheaper than buying new control arms.

Sep 09, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Step by step instructions that include a parts description and a list of tools that will be needed. To remove and replace both front axles along with both control arm bushings

You are asking a LOT! The professional service manuals do not even provide a list of all the tools necessary to perform a particular job unless it requires anything other than basic hand tools. The only tool list you will get is a list of special service tools when they are required.

As for a detailed parts list, you will have to perform an inspection of the parts that you think need to be replaced and make the list according to your inspection. Then you must check with your local parts supplier to see what parts are available and how they are supplied. For example, with some vehicles, you can purchase just the control arm bushings if you have the special equipment required to press the old bushings out and the new bushings into the control arm. On other vehicles, the only way you can get the bushings is to purchase a complete control arm assembly.

I wish I could help you more than that, but with the information you have provided, it is impossible.

Mar 24, 2012 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I have a 2000 buick century when i was replacing the brake pads i noticed the bushing on the swaw bar to the controller arm is disconnected, how do you replace this?

These come in a kit from your local auto parts store. Bolt goes through the washers and bushings. Instructions are in the box. Buy a repair manual for $20.

Dec 11, 2011 | 2000 Buick Century

1 Answer

Clutch replacement instructions for 1986 VW Jetta

The release bearing goes in the back of the transmission. You'll need to remove the round "VW" cap on the end of the transmission. I would need to see the pilot bushing to know for sure. It could be the starter bushing or the clutch pushrod bushing.

Apr 25, 2010 | 1986 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Answers

Steering is loose, lots of play in steering wheel

you need to do what i call a dry check i do before performing an alignment have someone sit in truck and shift steering wheel from side to side lightly while you look at steering components check for loose pitman arm,drag link if used inner tie rods outer tie rods or excessive play in steering box then jack up each front wheel and check upper and lower ball joints

Mar 18, 2010 | 1992 Ford Bronco

1 Answer

Removal/replacement of upper control arm bushing

the a arms need to be removed, and the bushings pressed in and out , then you will need to reinstall them and the truck will need a front end alignment. You really need a qualified person to do this.

Sep 16, 2009 | 1985 Chevrolet Chevy

1 Answer

Manual (right)gearshift cable or grommet/bushing replacement

You could probably make one if its just a standard plastic bush or get one made for you Cable assemblies quite expensive

Jul 09, 2009 | 1999 Saturn SL

1 Answer

Worn d bush,1997 Hyundai Lantra 1.8

haynes manual 25 bucks based on teardown.
pictures and all.....

Apr 05, 2009 | 1997 Hyundai Elantra

1 Answer


u mean bushings! i get it! i was gonna ask the stupid question of "why would you have bushes on the front of a civic, some kind of crazy new go green thing?" but yeah, you should be able to replace the bushings and everything yourself, giving that you have a repair manual that gives step-by-step instructions(since u've never attempted it), jack/jack stands (or a car lift), and the proper tools that you would need to be able to do the removal/installation yourself. If you don't have the tools needed Autozone does rent-a-tool service, and if you can't get underneath at all, then yes, i would take it into a shop to be serviced.

Oct 23, 2008 | 1989 Honda Accord 4 Door

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

43 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

78267 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers

Thomas Perkins
Thomas Perkins

Level 3 Expert

14405 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides