Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
If it is memory lets just say plastic try a blow dryer at the dent dont let it get to hot an than try to push it back out may just pop back out ...if fiberglass well Body shop here we come unless ya want to learn how
Posted on Nov 26, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you can heat the bumper heat gun ( you can rent one i think?)
this will soft the bumper so you push it out easily on the car
1. inside your trunk remove small back clips in trim panel
2. remove tail lamp four 8mm nut perside unplug wires
3. remove black clips under tail lamps ( flat head screwdriver to pull center of the clip up slowly then remove the hole clip)
4. three if the some clips are bottom if the bumper
5. three or four 10mm nuts in side the quarter panel on the right and left side
6.four s shape clips are top bumper that will pull loose
7. with some help slide bumper by pulling it off it
8. when you reinstall the bumper you may need to tape the strophe reinforcement in place
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
SOURCE: Toyota Sienna bumper dent
These vans have a styrofoam bumper wrapped in semi-rigid plastic. When you dented the bumper you probably dented the styrofoam as well, so depending on how deep the dent is you may not be able to bring it back to normal.
The surest way to fix the dent would be to remove the bumper by unbolting it, then taking out the styrofoam and pushing out the dent.
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2015 | 1993 Ford Mustang
on Jan 02, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 22, 2014 | 2006 Cadillac Escalade
Dec 07, 2012 | 2007 Chevrolet Impala LS Sedan New Cars
Dec 11, 2011 | 2000 Nissan Quest
Feb 14, 2011 | Nissan Versa Cars & Trucks
Jul 01, 2009 | 2000 Toyota Corolla
Apr 03, 2009 | 2006 Toyota Sienna
Feb 24, 2009 | 2003 Toyota Camry
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: