Question about 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 Sedan
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Rear Bumper: Service and Repair
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the LH and RH rear combination lamps.
2. Remove both the rear wheels and tires.
3. Remove the LH and RH splash shields.
4. Remove the rear bumper fascia clips and screws, then remove the rear bumper fascia.
5. Remove the rear energy absorbing foam.
6. Remove the rear bumper reinforcement.
7. Remove the rear bumper supports.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Posted on Nov 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2015 | 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S
Dec 10, 2014 | Nissan Altima Cars & Trucks
Nov 16, 2012 | 1990 Nissan Pulsar
Aug 04, 2010 | 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 Sedan
Jul 07, 2010 | 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 Sedan
Mar 29, 2010 | 2009 Nissan Altima
Nov 12, 2009 | 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 Sedan
Oct 27, 2009 | 1998 Nissan Altima
May 24, 2017 | 2009 Honda Civic
Mar 15, 2009 | 2009 Toyota Corolla
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!