Question about Hyundai Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
it uses a spring loaded tensioner.use a breaker bar to rotate the tension and it should just come off.if u need a pic or anything else to do it let me know,
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
Should be just snap on ands of if you break one you should be able to pick it up at any auto parts store. First remove the door handle and if necessary the electric window switch and snap the panel off. Next you will need a flash light and a pair of needle nosed pliers because unless you have small hands you won't be able to reach it. Owe yeah, be prepared to tear through the plastic behind the panel to access the handle. You may also try to pull ut off from a corner to see if you can remove it without destroying iy.
Posted on Jan 04, 2010
A door panel removal tool works best, but if you have a stiff putty
knife about 4" long and 1 1/4" wide it will work if you are careful.
Start at the bottom of the panel and work your way around. Insert the
blade all the way in between the panel and the door with the edge of
the blade right next to the plastic fastener. Then pull the tool handle
away from the door slowly. It will take a bit of pressure to get the
first one or two clips to release.
The other steps I follow to remove this panel are as follows:
1. Remove the screw in the trim behind the door handle and then remove the trim piece.
2. Remove the door release cable from the handle.
3. Remove the door handle mounting bolts and then remove the handle.
4. Remove the three door panel mounting screws: 2 on the back edge of the panel and 1 in the door pull cup.
5. Separate the panel edges from the door. (see above) Lift the panel up starting with the back edge first to free the top lip of the panel from the door.
6. Disconnect the electrical connectors from the switches and light. (You may need a very small flat blade screw driver to depress the locking tabs on the switch connectors.)
plz rate this solution as i have a whole page of unrated posts, thanks
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2016 | 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mar 25, 2015 | 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jun 06, 2017 | Hyundai Santa Fe Cars & Trucks
Feb 24, 2012 | 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nov 21, 2010 | 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jul 15, 2010 | 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dec 10, 2009 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
May 16, 2009 | 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
209 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!