Question about 2004 Acura RSX
Some say wheel bearing dealer say transmision
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 2003 acura rsx cough sputter
Regarding the heating issue, sounds like your thermostat is stuck open so the coolant isn't heating up. (May need replacement) Does your engine temp guage show it running colder than normal?
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
could be the spring release in the lever on the trunk itself. If you can hear the acuator locking/unlocking(that is all it's ment to do) then the spring release is the problem. you need to unbolt the latch from inside the trunk and once the trunk is open you can trace from there. I had the same problem due to a minor fender bender and I just fixed mine last week.
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
ya no prb u can do that for the front wheels...but careful that u better check the bearings of rear wheels also...so that it will be safe drive for u!!!!
Posted on Jul 25, 2009
SOURCE: How do you remove the
Here is an outline of the procedure to remove the axle shafts in this vehicle:
It is kind of lengthy, but it should be a nice step-by-step to get through the process, Hope this helps...
Special Tool Required
Ball joint remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL00200
6. Hold the stabilizer ball joint pin (A) with a hex wrench (B), and remove the flange nut (C)Separate the front stabilizer link (D) from the lower arm.
2. Apply 0.5 - 1.0 g (0.02 - 0.04 oz) of specified grease to the whole splined surface (A) of the right driveshaft. After applying grease, remove the grease from the splined grooves at intervals of 2 - 3 splines and from the set ring groove (B) so that air can bleed from the intermediate shaft.
3. Clean the areas where the driveshaft contacts the differential thoroughly with solvent or carburetor cleaner, and dry with compressed air. Insert the inboard end (A) of the driveshaft into the differential (B) or intermediate shaft (C) until the set ring (D) locks in the groove (E).
4. Install the outboard joint (A) into the front hub (B).
7. Connect the front stabilizer link (A) to the lower arm. Hold the stabilizer link ball joint pin (B) with a hex wrench (C), and tighten the new flange nut (D).
Posted on Sep 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2017 | 2005 Acura RSX
Mar 14, 2011 | 1994 Acura Legend
Mar 23, 2010 | 2003 Acura RSX
Jan 24, 2010 | 2006 Acura RSX
Nov 01, 2009 | 2002 Acura RSX
Jun 06, 2009 | 2006 Acura RSX
Sep 03, 2008 | 2003 Saturn VUE
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: