Question about Dodge Ram
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Driving w/o a seatbelt is dangerous, but I am not ***********... Have you tried to lock the belt before sitting, behind your back?
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
There is a procedure in the owners manual on page 110.
BeltMinder activation and deactivation procedure
1. Turn the ignition switch to the RUN (or ON) position. (DO NOT START THE ENGINE.)
2. Wait until the safety belt warning light turns off. (Approximately 1–2 minutes.)
• Steps 3–5 must be completed within 60 seconds or the procedure will have to be repeated.
3. Buckle then unbuckle the safety belt three times, ending with the safety belt unbuckled. This can be done before or during BeltMinder warning activation.
4. Turn on the parklamps/headlamps, turn off the parklamps/headlamps.
5. Buckle then unbuckle the safety belt three times, ending with the safety belt unbuckled
• After step 5 the safety belt warning light will be turned on for three seconds.
6. Within seven seconds of the safety belt warning light turning off, buckle then unbuckle the safety belt.
• This will disable BeltMinder if it is currently enabled, or enable BeltMinder if it is currently disabled.
7. Confirmation of disabling BeltMinder is provided by the safety belt warning light flashing four times per second for three seconds.
8. Confirmation of enabling BeltMinder is provided by:
• The safety belt warning light flashing four times per second for three seconds.
• Followed by three seconds with the safety belt warning light off.
• Once again, the safety belt warning light will flash four times per second for three seconds.
9. After receiving confirmation, the deactivation/activation procedure is complete.
If you did not get an owners manual with your truck ( purchased used ), you can download one from Ford :
Posted on Dec 21, 2009
SOURCE: I HAVE A 2008 DODGE
sounds like your seatbelt return wiring might be loose check electrical connections and try to pulling the the seatbelt in and out rapidly to free up return mechanicism good luck
Posted on Dec 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | Dodge Cars & Trucks
Oct 14, 2012 | 2011 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500
May 11, 2012 | 2004 Dodge Ram
May 01, 2011 | 2011 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500
Dec 09, 2010 | 2008 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500
Jun 08, 2010 | 1999 Dodge Ram
Apr 15, 2010 | 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck
Jun 29, 2009 | 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
Jun 02, 2009 | 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: