Question about 1990 Nissan Sentra
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
GA16DE and SR20DE Engines
1. Start the engine and allow it to reach normal operating temperature.
2. Run the engine at 2000 rpm for 2 minutes and return to idle.
3. Turn the engine OFF and disconnect the throttle position sensor harness connector.
4. Start the engine and race the engine to 2000 rpm, 3 times.
5. Connect a timing light to the No. 1 spark plug wire and battery.
6. Loosen the distributor hold-down bolt and adjust the ignition timing to 10 degrees BTDC for the GA16DE and 15 degrees for the SR20DE engines.
7. Turn the engine OFF and reconnect the throttle position sensor harness.
_Ricky got this from the web
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
SOURCE: would like a diagram of
Below is a picture of the SR engine with all the timing marks aligned and circle. I s this what you needed?If you need to make the picture full screen copy it to the picture files of your PC and use that to view full screen.
Posted on Jan 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2016 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Dec 04, 2013 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Jun 07, 2011 | Nissan Se R Cars & Trucks
Apr 30, 2011 | 1996 Nissan Sentra
Jan 01, 2010 | 1996 Nissan Sentra
Dec 01, 2009 | 1990 Nissan Minivan
Aug 18, 2009 | 1996 Nissan Sentra
Mar 01, 2009 | 1996 Nissan Maxima
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: